K-Bond ELITE Flowing is a premium quality, acrylic blended adhesive that has been designed with the stone fabricator and installer in mind. It has been engineered to have the best possible ratio of working time to curing speed possible with increased bonding strength compared to standard polyester adhesives. The lack of color and increased UV stability make it easy to use for interior or exterior applications. Uses include bonding, laminating, installation of pieces and repairs.
- Ultra transparent clear formulation
- Stronger than standard polyester stone adhesive
Fastest cure at room temperature
|Attributes:||Clear formulation with better UV stability.|
|Working Time:||4 to 6 minutes|
|Tack Free:||10 to 20 minutes|
|Machinable:||20 to 30 minutes|
|Recommended Application:||Natural and engineered stone.|
|Recommended Use:||Laminating stone, filling chips and reinforcement with metal and fiberglass rods.|
Make sure stone surfaces are clean of any substance and dry.
- Measure out the appropriate amount of polyester resin, then measure out the appropriate amount of hardener.
- Next carefully mix the components together. Be careful to scrape the sides and bottom of mixing cup to ensure thorough mixing.
- Do not “stir” product. This can trap air and cause bubbles.
Overworking of product can cause the product to become thinner.
Do not use once gelling has begun.
- Ensure good ventilation
- Wear gloves and safety glasses
For further information, please consult the Material Safety Data Sheet.
|Five Gallon Bucket||1|