BPO Cream Hardener is a fine homogeneous dispersion of Benzoyl Peroxide in the form of a paste. This product contains compatible ester-type plasticizer to make it easily soluble in polyester, vinyl, and acrylic resin systems.
- White in color
- Used to catalyze and harden InnoChem polyester products
Used to catalyze and harden InnoChem acrylic products
|Attributes:||White in color.|
|Usage Location:||Interior or Exterior|
|Recommended Application:||InnoChem polyester and acrylic products.|
|Recommended Use:||Catalyze and harden InnoChem polyester and acrylic products.|
Make sure stone surfaces are clean of any substance and dry.
- Measure out the appropriate amount of polyester resin, then measure out the appropriate amount of hardener.
- Next carefully mix the components together. Be careful to scrape the sides and bottom of mixing cup to ensure thorough mixing.
- Do not “stir” product. This can trap air and cause bubbles.
Overworking of product can cause the product to become thinner.
Do not use once gelling has begun.
- Ensure good ventilation
- Wear gloves and safety glasses
For further information, please consult the Material Safety Data Sheet.
All information on this page is deemed correct, but subject to verification and not guaranteed.